Friday, February 14, 2014

Favorite Food Friday: Earl of Sandwich Italian

Welcome to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the daffy Disney Day by Day!

You guys may remember my first Earl of Sandwich review of the Full Montagu and the Original 1762 (and the Coronet Cakes): here.  

Well when Sarah of the Eating WDW blog started participating in the Eat Each Sandwich challenge, I knew I had to join in as well!  I also reviewed the Chicken Chipotle Avocado Sandwich (and their chocolate chip coookie), the All American Sandwich (plus oatmeal mini cookies), and the Earl Club Sandwich (plus chocolate and vanilla cupcakes)! 


I also managed to squeeze in the Holiday Turkey Sandwich before I changed jobs and was no longer a mere 10 minute walk from the sole Earl of Sandwich in my area.  And the Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich here!



Well I happened to be in the neighborhood again on Martin Luther King day so I HAD to try out the Italian Sandwich.  It was a little on the salty side, and I maybe should have selected wheat bread instead of white to stand up to the ingredients.  But it was still pretty good.

Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay


And don' t forget to link up!

3 comments:

  1. Always enjoy Earl, they do a great job and that sandwich looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing and joining the hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Earl! I just wish I lived closer to one! Ashley and I are going to be doing some traveling this spring, so we're hoping to encounter some airports that have an Earl in them. We'll also be in Orlando in late May and will definitely be stopping by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm debating between the Earl and eating at Splitsville...decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete