Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop! Sleepy Hollow Treats

Welcome to this week's Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the fearsome Focused on the Magic!  This week I'm actually on-theme!  The week's theme is T and my T is Treats! :D

Today I present you with some treats from Sleepy Hollow, which we (read: I) absolutely DEVOURED during our sister/mother October 2012 trip.  

Ta da!!!!  A Nutella waffle with fruit.   It was hard to eat and the fruit  got in the way of the Nutella (isn't that always the case?), but I'm not sorry I ate it.


Next, a cookie ice cream sandwich with their special ice cream flavor of the day (week?): birthday cake!  Sweet and cold and creamy. Yum!!





Focused on the Magic
Now hop on to the next stop!

3 comments:

  1. Very yummy looking treats V ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that first one looks so delicious!! I need to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heavens - nutella and fruit in a waffle?! Looks yummy!

    #DisneyWordlessWednesday
    http://www.thepurplepumpkinblog.co.uk/2014/02/disney-wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete