- Magic Kingdom:
- Try each and every waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow
Nutella waffle accomplished October 2012
- Pre-opening breakfast reservations in the Magic Kingdom
- Riding the Jungle Cruise at night
- Also: a particular native on the shore actually shouts "I love Disco!" as you cruise by!
- Lunch or dinner Cinderella's Royal Table
- The whole Kiss Goodnight
- The pork shank and LeFou's Brew and cinnamon roll at Gaston's Tavern
- The new Pirate Adventure
- Mickey's Holiday Party
- Check out all of New Fantasyland
- Belle's mirror sounds super cool!
- Eat at Be Our Guest Restaurant - in all 3 of the rooms
- if at all possible, snag a table in the West Wing and keep an eye on the Prince’s portrait!
- Opening ceremonies at Epcot (if any?) and Animal Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom was done on my last solo trip and Studios a couple times as it is necessary for TSM!
- The fruit drinks at Via Napoli
- The chocolate moose at Le Cellier (they were out last time I went)
- Lefse, Cloudberry Horn, Veiled Maiden, Verden's Beste, and Rullekake from the Kringla Bakeri in Norway
- New Test Track
- Boozy ice cream shots in France
- Check out these details of the Morocco Pavilion:
- Across from Morocco is an aqua-duct. They use it grow vegetables and plants. Most people will walk right on by without noticing it.
- There is a prayer room made of “gold”. It is open to the general public and any CMs that want to use it.
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights
- The fried cheese and the s'mores dessert (and Viewfinder menu) at 50's Prime Time
- Cobb salad and grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby
- Try each and every cupcake at Starring Rolls and on my Cupcake Encyclopedia
Marble and Butterfinger are done already!
- Try the other specialty hot dogs at Fairfax Fare
macaroni and cheese one is done!
- General/Out of Parks
- Try each "tour" offered - starting with the Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- Grand Floridian
- Arrancini and dessert at Citricos even though I just went!
- Strawberries and cream from the GF Cafe
- Victoria and Albert's (regular and the chef's table)
Brownie frosting sandwich at Earl of Sandwich Did at Disneyland but would do again
- Check out the Art of Animation
- Try the tie dye cheese cake at Pop Century
- The Magic Cookie Bar at Roaring Fork, Wilderness Lodge
- Bread pudding from Ohana
- Boardwalk Bakery:
- Salted caramel ganache
- Pull-apart brioche
- Blackberry macaron
Use my Disney Visa points to make myself one of those custom charm bracelets
- OKAY FINE: basically all of these that I haven't done (as of April 2012, my score is 27 but I attribute that to my heavier focus on Deluxe Resort dining (where is Captain Cook's grownup grilled cheese? Whither Jiko's filet with mac n cheese?))
Monday, March 19, 2012
Note to Self: Disney World To Do List
You may have read my Disneyland To Do List and my WDW bucket list. Here is the running list I have going for things that are probably a little more achievable than some of the things on my bucket list. I try to cross things off the list with each trip. And yes, there will be some overlap between this and my bucket list, but I think of this as a more realistic "To Do" list than a "Bucket" list. And yes, a lot of them revolve around food. :) Enjoy!
Posted by V @ No Privacy At All Around This Place! at 6:00 AM