Monday, February 10, 2014

Disney Princesses and Villains Fall 2014 (Updated 2.21.14)

Fall 2014 Fashion Weeks have been rolling by in New York, London, Milan, and Paris.  I've picked out some of my favorite gowns for some of my favorite princesses and villainesses.  (Check out my Spring/Summer 2014 selections here!) Let me know what you think!  I'll be updating them as the photos come out!


PRINCESSES/GOOD FEMALE CHARACTERS

Snow White (1)

Snow White (2)




Aurora (1)

Aurora (2)


Alice (1)


Alice (2)

Ariel (1)


Ariel (2)

Ariel (3)
(I mean I had to right?)

Belle (1) 

(pretty much any gold dress from this collection actually)

Belle (2)


Belle (3)


Pocahontas




Mulan (1)

Mulan (2)


Mulan (3)



Tiana (1)


Tiana (2)

Rapunzel (1)

Rapunzel (2)


Rapunzel (3)
(more for the hair than the dress lol) 

Merida (1)


Merida (2)


Merida (3)


I love this but can't decide who this should be!  Who do you think it should be? Also this!



VILLAINESSES




Izma (1)

Izma (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment