Thursday, January 9, 2014

Favorite Food Friday: Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich from Earl of Sandwich

Welcome to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the daffy Disney Day by Day!

You guys may remember my first Earl of Sandwich review of the Full Montagu and the Original 1762 (and the Coronet Cakes): here.  

Well when Sarah of the Eating WDW blog started participating in the Eat Each Sandwich challenge, I knew I had to join in as well!  I also reviewed the Chicken Chipotle Avocado Sandwich (and their chocolate chip coookie), the All American Sandwich (plus oatmeal mini cookies), and the Earl Club Sandwich (plus chocolate and vanilla cupcakes)! 


I also managed to squeeze in the Holiday Turkey Sandwich before I changed jobs and was no longer a mere 10 minute walk from the sole Earl of Sandwich in my area.  

Well I happened to find myself near EoS around lunch time recently so I knew I had to stop by.  I went with the Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich on wheat this time, which is described as Grilled chicken, ham, Swiss, pineapple & Hawaiian BBQ sauce.




The first and only thing you really taste is the barbecue sauce.  This is NOT a complaint.  The BBQ sauce was bomb.  I could tell there was ham, swiss and pineapple in there (although the flavors were overpowered by the sauce) but I literally had no idea there was chicken in there until I read the description on the menu.  Still, not sorry I tried this one.  Mmmmmm barbecue sauce......



Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay

1 comment:

  1. Yum, love Earl. I haven't tried this one yet, I need to next time, sounds great. Thanks for sharing and joining the hop today.

    ReplyDelete