Thursday, June 6, 2013

Favorite Food Friday: Earl of Sandwich Challenge

Hey guys! Welcome to Favorite Food Friday, hosted by the distinguished Disney Day by Day!

You guys may remember my first Earl of Sandwich review: here.

Well when Sarah of the Eating WDW blog started participating in the Eat Each Sandwich challenge, I knew I had to join in as well!

As you can tell by the first link, I've already tried the Original and the Full Montagu.  Next up, the Chicken Chipotle Avocado:



As you can see, I ordered it with the wheat bread.  I like to add a little fiber wherever I can.  I also got a chocolate chip cookie but it didn't make the pictures because I was super hungry and ate it on line.  It was good though - would have been better warm but JUST this side of underbaked where the chocolate is all gooey and the dough is soft on the inside, brown on the outside.


The chicken and chipotle sauce was tasty and I loved the warm crunch of the bread.  The one downside was that the avocado was not ripe enough.  It actually crunched a little when it should have been adding that yummy creaminess.  I LOVE avocado so this was a let down.

I don't think I'd pick this sandwich over the other two I've tried so far.  Onwards to the next one!

Now hop on to the next stops!


DisneyDayByDay

1 comment:

  1. Love Earl - they make the best sandwiches! I love avocado on my sandwiches as well, hope next time it's actually ripe. Thanks for joining the hop today!!

    ReplyDelete