Friday, December 30, 2011

Disneyland Trip Recap Part 7: Mailboxes

Before we continue, PLEASE read this blog post and let me know your thoughts. I would love some feedback!  Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled trip recap in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

I don't know about you guys, but when I am at a Disney park, I don't bring a lot of mail with me.  I might send a postcard from my hotel, but does anyone really bring mail with them into Epcot or DCA? 

Well I guess SOMEONE might since Disneyland inexplicably features real, randomly placed mailboxes in the actual parks.  I am guessing there is some kind of antiquated law that requires mailboxes every X number of yards or something in Anaheim so that Disney had to comply by putting mailboxes in the park. 



As expected they are fairly well-themed and not very noticeable unless you're looking for them.  Wouldn't it be cool to be the mailman for that area though?!  "Um ma'am, where is your park ticket?"  "Oh I don't have one, I'm just here to collect the mail and squeeze in a ride on Space Mountain."   LOL



Next time I'll be sure to post some of my correspondence from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment