Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: CANDY

Welcome to this week's Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the fizzy Focused on the Magic!  I'm continuing my recap of my mother/sister October 2012 trip.  You can find earlier posts here and here and here and here and here and here!

Not to brag, but here is the cache of candy we collected at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.  Nailed it.



I honestly would have eaten most of it (and it did become my plane snacks), but I had to save stomach room for all the Disney food I was going to eat on this trip!



Focused on the Magic
Now hop on to the next stop!

4 comments:

  1. Oh perfect timing as I look at this at lunch time. We always dump out our MNSSHP candy every year when we get back to the room. What a great collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some serious stash of candy!!

    Here's my #DisneyWordlessWednesday post! - Flowers + Gardens at WDW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you hit the mother load of snacks! We always dump ours on the bed after MNSSHP too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a lot of candy! My kids loved the trick or treating part of MNSSHP ... of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete