Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In no way Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: Epcot September 2013

Welcome to this week's Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the frank Focused on the Magic!  I'm continuing my recap of my trip from September 2013.  You can find the earlier posts here and here.

While I was waiting for my Test Track FastPass to kick in, I decided to check out the new Habit Heroes.  Not gonna lie, it was a little awks doing this as a solo adult but whatever.  I got a rubber wristband out of it.  I found the secret code in the park afterwards (I was water/hydration).  It was cute.







Can you find the Hidden Mickey here?  This is in the last room of Habit Heroes


Well this is just pretty :)

Focused on the Magic
Now hop on to the next stop!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics V, I'm gonna have to check out Habit Heroes didn't even know about them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those canopies at Epcot are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think i've ever taken notice to those canopies before!

    ReplyDelete