Thursday, March 27, 2014

Let's Pretend...

I've been thinking about doing this for a while and frankly, I might.  So let's pretend I take a quick (long weekendy) trip to Disney World and do NOT go into the parks.  I have a lot of stuff I always mean to do outside of the parks but I never get around to it because the parks are so compelling when you have tickets.

SO, what if I flew down for a long weekend, stayed at the Poly, and did NOT buy park tickets.  What would I do?

Activities:
- Miniature golf at both locations (I've done Fantasia Gardens before but not the other one) (but would it be weird to do this on a solo trip?)
- There's some kind of key you can get at the Grand Floridian I hear?
- The ladybug release/parasol parade at the Grand Floridian
- check out Jellyrolls

Restaurants (of course there will be a TON of eating):

- Narcoosees
- Citricos for arrancini and dessert
- GF Cafe for tea, strawberries and cream.
- Victoria and Alberts?  Probably not.

- Artist's Point- Whispering Canyon (but would this be weird to do on a solo trip?)

- The Wave for breakfast (breakfast potatoes, cheesy grits, sweet potato pancakes, Key lime eggs bennies, multigrain Mickey waffles? Oh my!)

- Sanaa for butter chicken

- Boardwalk bakery for pull-apart brioche, blackberry macaron, and the chocolate Mickey/Minnie tart

- Hoop De Doo Review

- Raglan Road

What would you do?  Give me tips and ideas in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment