I've been thinking about doing this for a while and frankly, I might. So let's pretend I take a quick (long weekendy) trip to Disney World and do NOT go into the parks. I have a lot of stuff I always mean to do outside of the parks but I never get around to it because the parks are so compelling when you have tickets.
SO, what if I flew down for a long weekend, stayed at the Poly, and did NOT buy park tickets. What would I do?
- Miniature golf at both locations (I've done Fantasia Gardens before but not the other one) (but would it be weird to do this on a solo trip?)
- There's some kind of key you can get at the Grand Floridian I hear?
- The ladybug release/parasol parade at the Grand Floridian
- check out Jellyrolls
Restaurants (of course there will be a TON of eating):
- Citricos for arrancini and dessert
- GF Cafe for tea, strawberries and cream.
- Victoria and Alberts? Probably not.
- Artist's Point- Whispering Canyon (but would this be weird to do on a solo trip?)
- The Wave for breakfast (breakfast potatoes, cheesy grits, sweet potato pancakes, Key lime eggs bennies, multigrain Mickey waffles? Oh my!)
- Sanaa for butter chicken
- Boardwalk bakery for pull-apart brioche, blackberry macaron, and the chocolate Mickey/Minnie tart
- Hoop De Doo Review
- Raglan Road
What would you do? Give me tips and ideas in the comments!!