Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kill/Marry/Refurb Blog Hop: The Muppets!!

I'm joining the mysterious Mouse on the Mind and heavenly This Happy Place Blog for the Kill/Refurb/Marry blog hop!  This week's theme is The Muppets.  

Kill:  Lew Zealand.  Throwing fish at people is disgusting.  (My 6 year old self would want to kill Janice - I wasn't really into the dippy hippie schtick back then).


Refurb: Animal.  I feel he might benefit from a stint in Betty Ford or at least some serious therapy?  


Marry:  Miss Piggy (or Kermit since I personally identify with Miss Piggy).  She is not everyone's favorite, I know.  BUT I LOVE HER.  She is PINK!  She is GLAMOROUS!  She is into fashion!  She is a woman who knows what she wants.  We are one, Miss Piggy and I.  So if that means marry Kermit (who actually I think is kind of a milquetoast, too boring and bland for the fabulous Miss P), then so be it.


ACTUALLY, I might want to be Miss Piggy but marry THIS MAGNIFICENT CREATURE.  (No, not Leo Sayer.  The stunning beauty at 1:20).

If you're smart, you will hop on to all the next stops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment