Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop! Disney World September 2013

Welcome to this week's Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the flowery Focused on the Magic

I am finally ready to start blogging about my solo trip to Disney World over Labor Day weekend 2013!  I love a good solo trip because I can do what I want, when I want.  No muss no fuss no waiting.  Here are some shots from me getting to the World:

My sister and I weirdly LOVE this ride!




These are fun but I would have liked a better angle.



Here I am!!!




Focused on the Magic
Now hop on to the next stop!

8 comments:

  1. Great shots.... Love the solo trip myself.....going with girlfriends makes for a fabulous vacation...and yeah, i like doing what i want sometimes...with the family, I just want to keep them happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on my first solo trip in October for MNNSHP, I got to say that I loved it! I have never been on the Magical Express bc I live 2 hours aways but seeing pictures always makes my husband husband and I wonder if we should puddle jump between Tampa and Orlando to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love solo trips! I did my first one last June, and it was fantastic. I can't wait to do another solo trip someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thank you for sharing your Disney Side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh the arrival - a great Disney Side. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arrival day is so much fun and the monorail ride at the airport is always something I look forward to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like this post was awhile ago, but I stumbled around your site and found it today. Love it!! GO SOLO, right?! ;)

    These pictures made me happy. Nothing beats arrival at WDW! (I love the MCO monorail, too...)

    ReplyDelete