Friday, January 24, 2014

Favorite Food Friday: Food and Wine Italy

Welcome back to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the dependable Disney Day by Day!

Welp, it's about time I told you guys.  I'm engaged.  Or I would be, had I accepted the what I assume to be very heartfelt and sincere proposal from the Italian cast member at the Italy booth.  Truth be told, I haven't received a ring or heard from him since that day so I suppose he and I are on the outs.  Oh well, the food was okay at least.


I am an Italian American born and raised in the New York/New Jersey area.  So you will understand that my standards for Italian food are astronomically high.  This ravioli was alright, not mind blowing.



Same deal with the sausage and peppers.  The bread was the same quality as the bread at the New Zealand booth.   The cannoli were also fine.  That's all I have to say about this one.








Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay


And don' t forget to link up!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the proposal, but sorry to hear about the break up. At least the cannoli was ok :) Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your almost engagement! Everything looks delicious, too bad it was a miss.

    ReplyDelete