I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!
Here are the basics:
- Early November I will be visiting my sister in LA. I (and hopefully her but her work sched is volatile so you never know) will be spending 3 days/2 nights in Disneyland. The first night I am/we are spending in the Grand Californian and the second night will be at the Disneyland Hotel (those are the only two hotels I really want to try out).
- I booked with The Magic For Less Travel (thanks to the Be Our Guest Podcast) and I might even get a discount! If my sister comes you can be sure I will be utilizing her California residents discount as well!
- TRAGICALLY, the Blue Bayou and Pirates will be closed through Thanksgiving so I am missing both of those. I did Pirates once before (my only prior DL trip - a while ago and not even for a whole day) but I did have my heart set on eating a Monte Cristo at the BB. Sigh.
- Instead, we have some other fabulous dining plans thanks to my wonderful MFL travel agent:
Lunch at Cafe Orleans
(for a Monte Cristo there instead, those delicious pomme frites, then beignets!)
Lunch at Ariel's Grotto for the World of Color Priority Seating deal.
- I also hope to try a lot of the following (yes I will be just about to pop by the end of this trip!):
*Matterhorn Macaroon (probably will take this home instead of eating it there)
*Dole Whip (of course!)
This is pretty much ALL I will be eating because between my ADRs and these planned snacks I'm not sure I'll have room for anything else!
- The plan is to do all the rides possible, with priority going to those I didn't get to do on my first DL trip (incl. the Monsters Inc. ride in DCA, Small World, and the Jungle Cruise) plus World of Color and Fantasmic (which I have never seen, even in Studios). I also want to check out these Tomorrowland details too!
I'm very excited so I hope it all works out! I will update this post as my trip gets closer! Get ready from some trip reports after I'm back too!