Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: Jolly Holiday Bakery

Welcome back to another Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the jolly Deb at Focused On The Magic!  My Disneyland trip was coming to a close, but not before I headed over to the fairly-new Jolly Holiday Bakery!

I LOVE Mary Poppins and I LOVE baked goods and I had one in particular I had to try.

When I got to the front of the line, in addition to ordering that very particular baked good, I also wanted to try the Practically Perfect Punch.  The cast member suggested I try a free sample first because some guests find it too sweet.  Of course I said yes!


The punch was practically perfect to me!  Not too sweet.  But since the free sample provided me with all the taste I needed, I didn't buy a whole cup.  I DID, however, buy this delicious Mickey cookie tart:



Guys, you know how when you're not hungry at all (and kind of full), you can't fully enjoy the food you're eating, although if you WERE hungry you'd know it would be delicious?  That was NOT the case here.  It was STILL DELICIOUS.  That is saying something.  And I still had one more snack to try before the day was out.  But you'll see that next week.


Now hop on to the next stops!

Focused on the Magic

5 comments:

  1. One of my very favorite places to eat. Mary Poppins plus fabulous food in an incredible location makes Jolly Holiday perfectly perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That looks so delicious! I'm afraid I'd just inhale it and miss tasting it all together. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummmo!!!!!!! So sinful.....yet perfect. :-) Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy - love your pics too

    ReplyDelete