Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: One Last Snack for the Road

Welcome back to another Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by Deb at the fabulous Focused On The Magic!  My Disneyland trip at an end, and even though I had just gotten a snack at Jolly Holiday Bakery, I had one more snack I had to try....


My very first ever corn dog!


This was from the famed corndog cart at the end of Main Street (towards the hub), and it was delicious!



With a full stomach, I finally left Disneyland.  Until we meet again, Disneyland!

Focused on the Magic

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I still haven't had one but when I do get to DL I am heading right to the famous Red Wagon for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like getting a last treat in before you leave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy, Now I want one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all the gingerbread and candy canes, I must admit I wasn't expecting one of the blogs on the hop to feature corndogs!
    Thanks for the giggles. And now I need lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I can't plan ahead that way Lori. Whatever photo is up gets posted. #holidayfail :)

      Delete
  5. You've highlighted one of my kids' favorite foods.Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want a corndog. LOL! Can't say that I've had one at Disney yet.

    ReplyDelete