Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorite Food Friday: Food and Wine Australia


Welcome back to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the demure Disney Day by Day!

Ah the Australia booth.  The ONE mistake in my otherwise perfect 2012 Food and Wine tour.  Let me walk you through this horrible tragedy.

The booth has these beautiful tiles of Australian animals.  They were so lovely.    The grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato "crunchies" (read: chips) was fine.  I'm not a mint fan but the mint was very mild.

  

We also got the famous shrimp on the barbie.  But I was SO distracted with photos that I didn't get to taste it!  I didn't realize this until later and was DEVASTATED.  It is the ONLY dish I wanted to try that I missed.

The lamington was fine.  Unremarkable but I was happy I got to try such a typical Australian dessert.



Close up of the pretty tiles:

Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay


And don' t forget to link up!







1 comment: