Friday, November 8, 2013

Favorite Food Friday: Food and Wine Scandinavia

Welcome back to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the decadent Disney Day by Day!

The Scandinavian booth at the 2012 Food and Wine festival was great for adventurous eaters such as myself.  I enjoyed the cured salmon and shrimp salad.  Even the herring was okay.  The cracker was....boring, but authentic. 


The rice pudding wasn't really rice pudding - it was more whipped cream -esque.  But I don't love rice pudding anyway so this was just fine with me.  Strawberries and cream?  With some rice in there?  Okay!

The meatballs with lingonberries were fine.  I could have gone for more.  I like trying new flavors so this was a fun dish to experiment with.



Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay


And don' t forget to link up!





No comments:

Post a Comment