Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fastpass to History! Vintage Disney Photos

I'm linking up with the fulsome Frontierland Station for their Fastpass to History Blog Hop.

I came across some old Disney photos recently.  The first one is dated March 1989 and the other two were with the first one so I think they're all from the same trip.  

We have here a view of the Seven Seas Lagoon from the Polynesian, where we always stayed.  I am sorry I don't know how to rotate it.  I tried a bunch of different ways.




Next I *think* this is from Discovery Island?



Finally, a shot of the jumping water fountains from the Imagination Pavilion, back in it's glory days. 



Now link up and hop on to the next stops!


Welcome to Fastpass To History, your ticket to Disney history! Each week this blog hop will quickly provide access to a variety of Disney history facts, photographs, and more - giving them a Fastpass to history.
How it works: We will post an interesting piece of Disney history. You do the same on your blog. Then add the inlinkz code (found at the bottom of each week's post by Frontierland Station) to your post. Next, use the link below to add your post to the blog hop.
Once you've joined the blog hop, be sure to share it on Facebook and twitter. Also, be sure to check out the other posts in the blog hop and leave comments. Thanks for linking up!




1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I always love seeing old WDW pictures! I used to love playing in the jumping water at Epcot (ok...I still love those fountains)! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete