Friday, August 12, 2011

Flashback Friday Quickie: Monorail Peachy Keen!

Just a quick note for FF b/c work is "acting up" again....


I am pleased to hear that Monorail Peach is returning to the rails soon!  I believe this was the monorail that had the Tron wrap on it for a while. 


When we used to go to WDW as a family, my sister and I would always want to ride the monorails with our favorite colors (pink, purple, gold, silver mostly).  We never wanted to ride the "ugly" colors (green, the black/red one...).  Yes I'm a girly girl.  LOL  I also miss being able to ride in the front of the monorail - another holy grail of my childhood Disney vacations!


Anyway, I know why my favorite monorail colors of pink and purple are no longer on the rails.  It was a horrible, tragic event.  I still miss those pretty colors though and I am pleased that at least I will be have a future chance at riding Monorail Peach (Coral?).  The black/blue/lime/yellow/red monorail color scheme just wasn't doing it for me.


Hop on to the next stop!



6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the button - I don't know why it's not working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI V,
    that's a really cool flashback, I'm a girly girl too and Pink is my favorite color. But I'm hoping for coral/peach it's very pretty..

    Diane @ Can Do It MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know what you're talking about with the pink and purple, and yes very tragic. :( Wow, I didn't realize WDW had so many colors!! You know what's funny? We have Red, Blue, and Orange and my favorite is Orange. LOL.

    As for the button, go back to your post. When looking at your draft, to the left is a compose and html button. Click on html, and then paste the link again. It should show up.

    No worries if you don't get to it though. Next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I got the button to work. For some reason the /'s <'s and >'s weren't coming through so I managed to recreate it some how. Love the comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great flashback! So glad to hear peach is coming back. I love riding my favorite colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that peach is coming back, and Tron is gone!

    ReplyDelete