Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: Test Track Evac Part 3

Welcome to this week's Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the factual Focused on the Magic!  I'm continuing my recap of my trip from September 2013.  You can find the earlier posts here and here and here and here and here!

Continuing the shots I took during the evacuation of Test Track:


View from behind the fake trees at the last top curve before you almost hit the truck (we were walking backwards down the curvy hill, so if you're going up the hill in the car, this would be what you saw if you leaned over the railings on your left - do NOT do that though!).


Other cars waiting for us to pick them up on the way (my car was stopped almost right before you go outside so we were one of the first to be picked up and had the longest walk).



We walked in a single file down the curves.



Focused on the Magic
Now hop on to the next stop!

3 comments:

  1. wow, that is amazing - I never thought I would see that - thanks for sharing V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so cool! I love seeing the behind the scenes shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing what happens behind the scenes!

    ReplyDelete