Thursday, May 29, 2014

Favorite Food Friday: DRINKING. CHOCOLATE.

Welcome to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the doleful Disney Day by Day!

Okay, this is not a booth but I KNEW when we got to the 2012 Food and Wine festival that I MUST check out the old MetLife pavilion.  I used to love the rides they had there (and the low fat cheesecake!).  And of COURSE I had to check out the special Disney Chase cardmembers lounge!  And of COURSE I had to pass by the Ghiradelli section to get there.  And of COURSE I had to try some of their drinking chocolate.....



Inexplicably, they would not fill up a thermos of this for me.  And as of the date of this post, I do not believe they offer kegs of this stuff.  Because if they did I would be signing up for delivery IMMEDIATELY.

Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay


And don' t forget to link up!

2 comments: