Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop: DCA EMH!

Welcome to another Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by forthright Focused on the Magic.

I was right in the front of the line for DCA Extra Magic Hours.  I had woken up at the CRACK OF DAWN in LA, driven to Anaheim, quickly checked in and dropped my bags in my room, and headed straight over.

I knew I'd have to get there early to hit Radiator Springs Racers in the new Carsland before the line got horrendously long.  We here at the NPAAAH blog do not do long waits in queues (although to be fair, I DID wait in the plaza for EMH to begin).

I'll talk about RSR in a future post, but for now, I'm sharing these shots I took through the gates of an empty DCA one early March morning.






Look at these suckers behind me.  First in line baby!






Now hop on to the next stops!
Focused on the Magic

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing those views free of guests- it pays to get up early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love an empty park! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you managed to wait until open. If I saw DCA that empty and wide open, I'd have been hopping the gate!

    ReplyDelete