Friday, May 17, 2013

Disney Blog Idea - someone please do this

What I'd really like is a blog that posts all the menus of all the Disney restaurants (I'll accept WDW but would prefer an option to pick DL).  

Then you can click on various menu options and your selection(s) will be placed on your order.

Once complete, the website will calculate your total order.

You should also be able to save your past orders and calculate an entire day's food expenses (including snacks).

Someone please get on this immediately.

Thankssssss!!!!

V

2 comments:

  1. OK that's an amazing idea. What if it were an app? I need to find someone who knows how to develop apps...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An app would be GREAT! I feel like Touring Plans or Disney Food Blog should get on this ASAP. But I would be happy if ANYONE set this up (correctly)!

      Delete