Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Solo Trip Recap Part 6: Lights, Motors, Action!

You guys know I love to try new things at Disney whenever I get the chance.  So on my first day of my solo trip in February (my Hollywood Studios day), I decided to try out Lights, Motors, Action. 


It was fine.  I'm not really a big action-movie fan and I could care less about cars so I'm probably not the audience this show is geared (ha!) towards. 

Shot of 3 Hollywood Studios icons from Lights, Motors, Action:
There were a LOT more people there than I expected (ahem Brazilian tour groups ahem).  I sat towards the upper left of the seat as you face the seating area.  I had a pretty decent view and when I knew the show was wrapping up I made sure to inch my way towards the exit to avoid getting stuck in the tsunami of people leaving the show.


I think next time I'll take my little sister who loves explosions and actions movies.  Maybe seeing her enjoy it will make me enjoy the show more!  After that, though, I don't think I need to do this attraction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment