Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hi again

Sooooo, I haven't posted for quite a while.  Sorry 'bout that.  It is mainly due to not having anything interesting to say these days.  The trip has been fully paid for.  I got a SWEET discount which is great because my little sister (who is supposed to come on the trip) can't commit to the whole thing - if any of it - just yet.  Now with the discount it would be affordable on my own (although I'd still rather have her come with me!).  I'm still planning on doing as many of the worst/boring rides during this trip as I can.

We have 6-day parkhoppers, so I feel we'll have plenty of time to do our favorite attractions in addition to our "unfavorites".  We also have 2 extra days where there will be no park tickets so we can enjoy the resorts and downtown disney etc.

We have ADRs at Sci Fi (not everyone loves it but it's a family favorite and we love the atmosphere and are willing to overlook the mediocre food), Boma (a new one for us, I'm excited for the Zebra Domes), and Via Napoli (ditto, excited for the Quattro Formaggi, Arancini, and Acqua Fresca).  We'll also be there towards the beginning of Flower and Garden which is a new experience for us, and I paid extra for the Wishes Dessert Party which is also new to us and should be super fun.  

I was thinking back to all the special memories we have at WDW, having been going there on the reg since I was 18 months old (over 25 years ago).  and in the meantime, while I wait for the trip to begin so I can blog about the worst attractions, I think I might use this space to write about my fabulous past experiences at WDW.  So look to future posts on some of the following subjects:

- staying in the King Kamehameha suite at the Poly
- getting a brief, personal backstage tour of part of the Poly
- remembering Image Works the way it used to (and still should) be
- our "special" Skyway experience
- finding a cache of change on property
- getting sick at WDW

See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment