Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Vintage Parade Shot

Welcome back for another Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by the funky Focused on the Magic!

I came across an old picture of Tigger walking in a parade near Tomorrowland.  Can anyone determine the date based on the details in the photo?  I see my favorite blue strollers were still around - does anyone know when those changed over?  



I can also see the old Tomorrowland towers.  
Lots of clues but I'm not up on my Disney history enough to pin point a date!

I do love that Tigger is not that eye-searing safety orange color.  
He's just a normal orange - not matching a traffic cone.

Welp, thanks for stopping by.  Now hop on to the next stop!


Focused on the Magic

4 comments:

  1. Love that old Tigger color! I have no idea when this would have been, but it does look like it was a hot day - it appears that the boy sitting in the stroller in the far right isn't wearing a shirt AND the baby in the stroller on the far left appears to be shirtless as well. Kinda strange ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage pictures! My guess is early 90's judging peoples shoes and clothes. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting observation about the color!

    ReplyDelete