Monday, October 29, 2012

Solo Trip Recap Part Whatever: Harry Potter World Food!

Ugh okay I have been SO BAD about finishing this trip recap.  Basically, I rode the rides at Harry Potter except for the 2 Dragons one because it was too scary for me and the lockers were an unappealing extra cost.  I strolled through all of the shops and even did another round in Ollivanders.

Truly, if you get there early and don't have kids, you can do the whole land (as it stands in 2012, sans expansion) in 2 hours or less.  Especially in the off season.  I wouldn't do it again any time soon though.  The rest of the park does not appeal to me AT ALL and I don't think $90 is worth a ticket to one land.  Would you pay that much JUST to check out Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom?  Maybe once or twice but not on the reg right?

ANYWAY,  I grabbed lunch at the Three Broomsticks.  It was only okay.  I appreciate that they're not serving boring old burgers and fries.  But the quality of the food they did serve was meh.  I got the cornish pasties and a chocolate trifle for dessert.






And I even grabbed a chocolate frog from Honeydukes - that was VERY yum.  Good chocolate.  LOTS of chocolate.  About the size of my palm and solid.








I realllly want to go back for a cauldron (I should have gotten more while I was there but I was so full from all the yummy food I had eaten on the trip and didn't think it would last the plane ride home).

No comments:

Post a Comment