Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magical Memories: Disneyland Paris - 1998/9

In the late 1990s, as part of a cruise we were taking down Europe's Atlantic coast, the fam and I took a day trip to Disneyland Paris.  I don't remember much of it except that we didn't have time to go on all the rides, and that I was taken aback by the un-Disney-like attitude (surly) and appearance (missing teeth!) of the Cast Members.  Nevertheless, I managed to take a few pictures.  They are decidedly NOT high definition quality, but please enjoy:

First, upon entering, you arrive at the gates (which still look the same today!)...





and then the train station, as in all Disney parks!




Here we have French Main Street:



Now, some landscape/distance shots to help you get the lay of the land.  French Big Thunder Mountain...


French Cheshire Cat...


French Alice's Curious Labyrinth...


I can't remember whether we rode the Jules Verne-esque French Space Mountain...



but we did catch the parade with Aladdin:


We also rode French Small World:




and Pinocchio.  I hope you've enjoyed the photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment